Friday, May 1, 2009

TGIF




Well, today proved to be another exiting day in the Schooler household. Jordan went to school this morning, Jess stayed in bed pretty much all day with a fever, and boy does Jacob feel better. He has ants in his pants big time. He needs to run a few times around the block I do believe! I went home for a while today and worked on my scrapbook. It felt so good to just be home. I will be glad when everyone is fever free and we can be together again under one roof.




Today after school I went to pick up Jordan and get all the work Jess and Jacob have missed. Went in, got everything taken care of, went to my car tried to start it and......nothing happened. I thought, ok, this really can't be happening right? Jordan and I sat there for a minute or so and tried again. I looked at her and said great. I called Scott and he came and tried to help. Nothing. Notta. Zilch. Soooooo, my car will sit at Grove until tomorrow. Hopefully it is just the battery or something small. I guess the saying when it rains it pours is happening to us. Scott had a premarital counseling appointment and an appointment with Todd to get Todd's head shaved. I will post a pic. I am also posting a pic so you can guess who it is!!! You will never believe it! I heard today that several high schoolers are getting together tomorrow to shave their heads for Scott and the middle schoolers are going to the Burchfield's to shave theirs. I will definately post pics!


1 comment: