Saturday, May 2, 2009

Back in the Land of the Living

Are you ready for this? We all (my whole family!!!) went out to lunch today and to the movie! AMAZING! It is so nice to all be feeling well. I recieved a gift card to Chili's and to the movies a few weeks ago so we used both. We went to see Monsters Vs. Aliens, it was ok. Not great, but ok. The main great thing was we were all together and healthy! We are back at home. That feels great as well. We are looking forward to church tomorrow to see all the bald heads. I can't wait to take pictures. Scott looks very handsome bald. Jacob is so funny, he wants to get his head shaved, then doesn't want to get his head shaved. I think he is wanting some buds to do it with him. He cracks me up. I told him to do whatever. Whatever he chooses will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment