Friday, May 29, 2009

Goodbye Gary and Ash







We had dinner with Scott's brother and sister in law tonight. They are moving to San Diego, so this was our one last hooray! I told myself I wasn't going to cry, but boy the tears just came. We love them so much. They have been amazing helping out with Scott. Gary went above and beyond to look at scans, take them to collegues, etc. That meant so much to me. I know we will love getting to visit in San Diego and they will come back to visit, but it just won't be the same. Love you guys!
Jess spent the night last night with her friend Lauren. She also spent the day with them. Jacob spent the night with his buddy Noah last night and spent all day going back and forth from our houses, Noah lives one street over. Jordan had her friend Fhionna spend the night and they spent the day here (my pics today are of them playing dress up...I love that they still are playing. I know that will soon end. I dread that day!) I think everyone is pooped out tonight.
We are excited to get to meet with our music minister tomorrow that is coming in view of a call. It will be great having our staff almost complete! NO ONE can leave now! We love our church family and our staff. They are amazing!
I made the Children's Camp DVD today for Sunday. The ladies that took pictures did an amazing job! I had fun playing with the pictures and arranging them for the slideshow.

Hope everyone has a fun relaxing weekend! Hugs, Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment