Friday, May 15, 2009

FRIDAY! YAHOOOOOO!


So glad today is Friday. Scott had a good day. He worked all day, came home and we all ate dinner at my parents, minus Jess. She had a Sunday School Party. I was thinking today about how amazing God is at meeting all our needs. ALL OUR NEEDS! Tonight was supposed to be the father son campout. It was cancelled because we are supposed to get rain and storms tonight. Scott would have went to the campout because he felt he was resposible to, even if he would have felt horrible. God even knows when to send the rain.

I have struggled today with my emotions, no reason why, I think I am just tired and feeling run down. I was weepy today and had to hold it in alot. I know tomorrow will be a better day.

Jordan had the rehearsal for her dance recital tonight. She did such a good job. She takes ballet, tap and Christian Lyrical, which by the way was amazing. Made me cry. Here is a picture of her tonight! Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment