Wednesday, May 13, 2009


Scott is much better today. Thank you all for your prayers. His color is back this evening and seems much more chipper. He got the kids a new Wii Game today, Redneck Jamoboree. It looks pretty funny. Jacob and Jordan are really enjoying it. Jess is working on homework. We had a really neat God moment today, I have been wanting to join the YMCA and went last week to find out info on it. It was very expensive and Scott and I decided to not do it right now. I told no one about checking into the cost, but did mention to a couple of the moms (dear friends!) in my class that I was wanting to join for the release of running, walking, just getting out. I went on, just accepting that this wasn't going to happen right now. Today one of my moms from class sent me a note saying that they knew of a program that gives scholarships to people with circumstances such as ours to the YMCA and that they had talked to the director and we qualified. I am so amazed that God is so interested even in the small, trivial details of our lives. It is so great! I am crying right now thinking about it! God is good all the time!

Today is my mom and dad's 38th wedding anniversary! Happy Anniversary mom and dad! Thanks for all the time you invest in the kids lives! We love you very much! The picture is at their wedding. My mom, Sandy was 18 and my dad, Larry was 23. Love you mom and dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment