Sunday, May 24, 2009

Jessica's 14!


So hard to believe that my sweet baby girl is 14 today. We have had a great day. Jess and her friend Lauren have hung out all day. She is spending the night and we are going to OKC tomorrow. We went to church this morning and then to lunch with my mom and dad and my brother and his friend. Jess picked McAlister's. She loves that place!

Jacob and Jordan left for church camp today. Jacob went last year, but this is Jordan's first year to get to go. I thought she was not going to make it sitting through church. She and her friend Fhionna were wiggleworms! They kept asking me how much longer!!?? I just heard from a friend that they are having a great time!

Scott had a good nap today. He actually went out to his lease today to fish and shoot his guns. I am glad he got to go out and enjoy some time outside. If you didn't hear, our church staff made the Shawnee News Star yesterday with their bald heads and the Baptist Messenger this last week. Scott says it was a hard way to get his fifteen minutes of fame!

The picture today is of Jess and her Uncle Rudy! Happy Birthday baby! I love you bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment