Sunday, May 10, 2009

Great Weekend!




We have had a great weekend. Yesterday, Jess and Jacob went to a band festival and then to Frontier City with school. My mom ended up not having to work and went with them. I think they all had a good time. Jordan was supposed to have dance and at the last minute it was called off, her teacher was sick. She did go to her AWANA party. She had a great time. Scott was pretty tired yesterday and layed around most of the day. We rented a movie and watched it together last night, the kids spent the night at Nana and Papa's. This was a great Mother's Day. The kids and I went to church with my parents. Scott has to stay away from crowds right now, so he stayed home and got dinner ready for us. He is pretty tired still, but feeling fine. We ate with my parents, then I had a nap and then just layed around most of the day. I worked on report cards. We all took a walk this afternoon, it started misting on us, so it was pretty short. That was a blessing, just getting out with all of us. We are watching Fun With Dick and Jane this evening. It is one of Jacob's favorite movies. It is so funny! Only two more weeks of school! Can't believe that! 'Til next time, hugs, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment