Thursday, May 28, 2009

Busy Busy Again!


Scott is feeling great. I hate thinking he will begin chemo again on Monday. I am thankful he didn't have chemo this week. Our church is having a music minister come in view of a call this weekend. Scott would not have been able to be there on Sunday if he would have been just finishing up chemo.

Jess went to her friend Lauren's today. Lauren's birthday is tomorrow, so they are spending the day together. Jacob had a birthday party to go to today. They went to Incredible Pizza in OKC. When he got home another friend asked him to go to spend the night. So he is gone tonight too. Jordan said, that is not fair, can I have someone spend the night? So she invited a friend to spend the night. Those crazy girls got in the pool and swam this evening! The water is very cold!!

I went to the YMCA this morning and got a horrible foot cramp. So, I walked and did the eliptical as long as I could, but had to leave. Once I got home and got it stretched out good it was fine. So I went with my mom and dad to the airport and walked with them. Jacob came along and rode his bike. I went about four miles today. I am proud of that. I just wish I would feel better.

My mom leaves tomorrow on a mission trip to Equador. I will miss her while she is gone! Pray for her safety. My dad is going to Pryor next week for a few days to fish and I think Jordan is going with him.

I got to talk to my friend Jennie today. I sure miss her. She lived in Georgia across the street from us. They now live in Wisconsin. I can just say what I need to say to her, knowing she won't judge me or think I am crazy! She is also very honest, which I appreciate. She encourages me, but also gives me a kick in the butt when I need it! I think I may get to see her in July, but hate the reason why. Her father in law has cancer and has not been given a good prognosis, actually 9-18 months is what the doctors have told him. He lives about 2 1/2 hours from us, so when her family comes to visit him she plans on coming here. I will be so glad to see her!

This is the picture from Tuesday at church camp while we were being prayed for! Powerful! Hugs, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment