Thursday, May 7, 2009

What a Difference a Day Makes!

Much Much Much better today! I am so thankful. Scott slept about an hour while he was getting chemo and rested before the kids and I got home. He was up and about and had dinner with us! I am looking forward to the Ladies Night Out tomorrow night at church! It sounds like so much fun. I can not wait to hang out with all the girls at church.Jordan had her fieldtrip today. She looked so cute in her 1800's dress and polka dot rain boots. That just made it her! And, by the way, she loved having her cold grilled chicken! Jacob went to the YMCA with a friend tonight for a little while. After, I got to spend some good one on one time with him, at his favorite place...WALMART! :) It was good though to get to be with him. He and Jess are getting excited to go to the band trip to Frontier City on Saturday. My dad is going with them, that will be an adventure! Jordan has dance and a church party Saturday. I hope to get all our mountain of laundry done and put away! I told the kids I want a kitten for Mother's Day and to tell Scott, I think that is a fat chance! He just isn't the cat type, I sure like them though!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear Scott is feeling better. Thinking of you all often. We pray for your family every night.

    ReplyDelete