Friday, May 8, 2009

Two Down, Two to Go!


Scott is done with another round of chemo. He seems pretty tired. He wanted to spend some dad/son time with Jacob tonight, so he took him to shoot their guns for a few minutes at their lease. He and Jacob love piddling around out there and have both missed their time together. Jess babysat tonight and Jordan hung out at my parents. She and Jacob are spending the night tonight over there. I went to Ladies Night In at our church tonight. We had a ball! There was a carnival theme, complete with junk food and great silly games. We laughed so hard. I needed that very much! It was so uplifting just to hang out with my girls. They are amazing! I don't know what I would do without them! Our devotion tonight spoke to me so much! It was from Ecclesiastes 4. Talking about fellowship and how we need our friends. I am so thankful for each of you who have been my shoulder to cry on, my strength when I had none and just my friend. You are all so very special to me! I have seen Christ's love through you all! I love ya love ya love ya!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for writing, dearest Rachel.
    with hugs and prayers,
    Cheryl <><

    ReplyDelete