Thursday, May 21, 2009

Great Friends







We had a great evening with our staff friends. We went out to eat at Fratelli's together tonight. We are so blessed to serve along with our church staff. They are amazing. I love evenings when we get together.
Scott is really tired tonight. He looks a little pale tonight. He gets tired very easy these days. I will be glad for him when that passes. It frustrates him.

Jacob and Jordan had their awards ceremony today. Jacob got an English award, most improved saxophone player award, and another I can't remember. Jordan was on the superintendant's honor roll and got seven individual awards. She was in the top three of her class in several subjects. We are so proud of our kids. They are so amazing! Jess helped with graduation tonight. I haven't heard all about it, she is over at my parents house watching a movie. The last picture of Jacob is of him and his new haircut. I think he looks handsome!

Hard to believe that tomorrow is our last day of school. I am glad. We are all tired. It will be nice to have a break.

Thanks for praying! Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment