Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pretty Blah Day


Today wasn't the greatest for Scott. I needed a tie tied this morning for my class, I am taking pictures for mother's day. I asked Scott to tie it. He tried around 20 minutes and couldn't tie it. He just couldn't remember how. Scott says that it is called chemo brain. At times people doing chemo forget how to do normal day to day activities. It was really a hard blow, even knowing these things are possible, when they happen are no fun. After I had left for work Scott was able to tie it. Strange. Scott is really tired and seems down tonight. He is "grieving" all the kids activities and end of the year awards he is missing. I had a good cry this morning and feel better. I am so blessed to have such a Godly principal. I went to her this morning and she prayed for me and is such a blessing in my life.


On a lighter note, Jess was inducted into the Grove National Junior Honor Society tonight. She looked beautiful! I am so proud of her. The picture I posted is of Jess and her best friend Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment