Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saturday


Scott is doing great today. We watched a movie last night together. The girls spent the night at my parents and Jacob spent the night at his friend Noah's. I was pretty beat last night. I got all checked out of school, got moved back to my original room and got the kindergarten stuff seperated from the prek stuff. Whew! All that to say that I fell asleep during part of the movie. Oh well, I saw the beginning and the end!
You will never believe what I did yesterday. I got to school and had my camera with NO MEMORY CARD!!! Ahhh! So I called my dad to grab it for me before they came to school and guess what? He forgot. So I messed with my camera and took the pics on the internal memory and now I can not figure out where they are or how to get to them. If you know me this is so frustrating to me. I took a picture of Jess this morning with her awards, but I want the pics that I took of the girls in her class. So if anyone has some, please send me one! She got the Outstanding Clarinet Award and the Superintendent's Honor Roll! We are so proud of her! She is becoming such a Godly young woman.
My brother is coming today with his girlfriend from Louisiana. We have never met her. We are all excited to see him. We are celebrating Jessica's 14th birthday tomorrow, but Jacob and Jordan will be leaving for camp right after church. Scott and I are taking Jess and her friend Lauren shopping and to the movie Monday. I am thankful he doesn't have to do treatment this week.
Hugs, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment