Monday, June 15, 2009

Wonderful Day


This has been a great day. It is amazing to feel "normal". We had VBS this morning. After, we got Jess off to Falls Creek. After that, Scott, Jacob, Jordan and I went to OKC to see Up. It was really good, don't read the next part if you haven't seen it...I was bawling like a baby. The wife dies and wow, that was a little close to home sort of. Not that I think Scott is going to die, I just related. Make sense?


After the movie, we went to Scott's favorite place in the whole wide world...BASS PRO SHOP! He got deer urine. Now that I just don't understand. Seems all sorts of wrong to me. GROSS! But, he and Jacob were sure happy about their purchase. We then went to Sams quick and got a few things.


This evening I went with my girlies to jog/walk. Teresa had a new plan for us tonight. Jog seven minutes, walk one, jog seven, etc for 35 minutes. We had to adjust a little, but I am so proud of our accomplishmsent tonight. We decided to run one minute, walk one after the first seven and it was much more doable for us. I haven't lost any weight yet, which is very frustrating. Hopefully it will begin to come off soon. Our group is trying to think of a name. Any suggestions? I was thinking about making it centered around Isaiah 40:31, "But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." I know it is talking about our relationship with Christ, but I am sure claiming this for my new jogging adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment