Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday-Wedding, Sickness and Such











The kids and I went to my cousin Bethany's wedding today. She was so beautiful. It was a little bittersweet. I looked at her and saw my cousin Melissa, her mom. Melissa died from complications of Chrones Disease about 7-8 years ago, can't remember exactly. Bethany looks exactly like her mamma. Seeing her today made me think of Melissa and the wonderful times we had growing up. Melissa would have been so proud of her.
Scott is pretty sick today. He was sick yesterday as well. He has been in bed most of both days. I know the end is in sight, but it sure seems like a long way as well. He will be staying home from church tomorrow. That is always a little hard. We are never at church without him!
Jacob woke up with an earache this morning. Pretty sure it is from too much swimming. I put some swimmers ear in it and he about came unglued. He said it burned! It is feeling better this evening.
The first picture is of my Aunt Lydia and Bethany (Lydia is Bethany's Grandma)
The second pic is of my beautiful kids at the wedding (I am not biased or anything!)
The third pic is of Bethany. Isn't she beautiful?
The fourth pic is of Bethany and her husband Beau. Wow, that sounds weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment