Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday

Yesterday was a great day for Scott. I actually felt like we were a "normal" family, whatver that my look like lol! Today he had chemo and is looking pretty bad. He has been laying down most of the evening. He did work all day. We have a mouse in our garage!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH! I thought I saw something this morning run, but told myself surely not, then I found poopy evidence this afternoon. We are setting traps and have told the kids not to leave the laundry room door open going to get a drink in the garage fridge! That is all we need, a mouse in the house...Jordan spent the night with her friend Fhionna last night. I went to the YMCA at 7:00 pm to do weights and will try not to have to do that again. It was very crowded. Made me so uncomfortable. I then went with my IBC jogging girls. We had several people join us yesterday. I love getting together with them. It makes walk/jogging so much more enjoyable. I made it 3/4 mile jogging last night. I know that sounds wimipy, but it is huge for me. My friend Candace and I emcouraged each other and stayed together. We made a deal that we would alternate walking and jogging by the mailboxes. We would walk one and jog one. Worked pretty good. We also jogged the downhills. Jacob started basketball camp last yesterday and loves it! He wishes he could go next week too, but we have VBS and he is going to Great Wolfe Lodge with a buddy at the end of the week. I guess no news is good news with Jess. I am sure she is loving Super Summer! I took her several snacks for her room. She is staying in nasty old Kerr dorm in the basement. I lived down there one semester at OBU. I went and saw my old room. Smelled just the same! Funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment