Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Incredible Pizza







My sister in law and I took the kids to Incredible Pizza today. We all had a good time. It was fun getting out and away from reality for a while! We got there around 11 and didn't leave until after 4. We ate lunch and dinner there! :) They have a Wednesday special, $12 for unlimited games and rides for an hour and a half. I paid for the first round and the kids wanted to go again, so I told them they had to use their allowance for the other. It was worth it to them! They really had fun. Scott wanted me to bring him home one of their yummy cinnamon rolls, but they said no. So I swung by Walmart to get him a couple. They just aren't the same yummy gooey soft...Scott is feeling pretty wiped tonight. He looks pretty bad. Just a while longer. I just keep telling myself that. I will be so glad for the treatments to be finished. I get to take pictures of a friends kids TBall team and game tomorrow night. I am very excited. I love getting to take pics and play with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment