Saturday, June 13, 2009

Better Day...







Last night was kind of rough. Scott and I were supposed to go to OKC to go eat and to the movies. When Scott got off, he was feeling so exhausted we just ran to Paul's Place here and came home. He took a shower and was in bed by 6:30. I planned to watch the 24 episodes I had missed and couldn't find them on the Fox website. I just will rent the remaining I guess when this season is out...I don't know it may be out.

Today Scott is better. He cleaned out the garage this afternoon. He and my dad worked on the basketball goal. My mom and I took the girls and Lauren to Tulsa to my cousin's wedding shower. We shopped for their remaining theme nights for her camp. I wish I could see her each night. We ate at Fuddruckers (the girls love that place). We shopped a little at Target. Jordan got a few cute shirts. I got some exercise clothes.
I lost that stinkin mom of the year award again today. I accidentally rolled up Jessica's fingers in the car window. I looked up because of the blood curdling scream and she was down rolling around on the ground. She jumped in the car and was screaming and crying. I was trying not to laugh. After this was all over I asked my mom what is the matter with me? Laughing when my child is hurt? She said it is because of my sadistic mother. She always laughed at stuff like that....Anyway, Jess is ok. Her finger is a little bruised, but she is ok. I am sure Lauren thinks we are crazy.
Scott's dad came by yesterday. We went to eat with him. He is helping Scott's brother Gary move to San Diego. It was really nice to see him.I am off to walk/jog with my girlies...till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment