Saturday, June 6, 2009

Horrible Movie...GRRR




I was so excited to take the kids to see Land of the Lost. I asked my mom to go with us and Jordan took a friend. I was so embarassed. There was a very nasty dialogue about Jesus on the cross and several vulgar sexual inuendos (sp). We had to leave in the middle. I just couldn't take that. What has happened to keeping kids movies clean?This weekend is the worst I have ever seen Scott. I have to say this is not fun. It is so frustrating and exhausting emotionally and physically. He has felt so bad that he has gotten snippy. I have to remember that it is just that he doesn't feel good. He just has had enough I think. Still, no fun. He has slept nearly all day. When he isn't asleep he is laying down. That drives him crazy. I am so sad for him. He is so wiped out.Jacob had a great time at the campout last night. He caught a big fish and they killed a snake. It had recently eaten a big frog! The boys disected it. Jacob thought that was the greatest. His feet were black with muddy dirty mess. He scrubbed and asked for help. I tried but didn't have any luck. I told him to just wear socks until it wears off! Pretty gross! Jacob an his friend Jackson swam today and then went to a basketball scrimmage with my dad. He is spending the night at Jackson's tonight. He will be good and tired tomorrow!Say a prayer for Scott. I know he will appreciate it. Hugs, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment