Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!



Thanks for letting me vent the other day. I feel much better! We had wonderful family time yesterday and today. Amazing how much better that makes me feel. Please pray for Scott tomorrow morning. He will have his platelet level checked. It was up from 38,000 to 57,000 on Thursday. It has to be 140,000 to get his chemo tomorrow. If not he will have this week off. We all really want to get this over with. But, if he has the week off, the positive is he will have a week with the kids before they go to Alaska feeling good. I am trying to be positive either way.
Today has been a great Father's Day. We went to church this morning. We came home and I fixed Scott his favorite meal. Homemade mac n cheese, fried potatoes and green beans. I threw in grilled sausages for my dad, he wanted meat! Scott grew up eating this meal. He loves it! I also made an apple pie and we had ice cream. We layed around and watched a movie. Then we went to look at some of the open houses in our neighborhood. It has been just a great relaxing day. I am so thankful. Thanks to those of you who prayed for us. Especially for our time together. It meant alot to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment