Sunday, June 7, 2009

VBS Animals







Scott is better today. He at least has the energy to be up and with us. He got in the pool a few minutes with the kids. They loved that! It is still way too cold for me to swim! That water is freezing. This week has been emotionally so hard for me. I am not sleeping yet again. That is frustrating. I was watching Indiana Jones with the kids this afternoon and fell asleep. I hope that doesn't mess me up for tonight. Jess leaves tomorrow for Super Summer at OBU. Jacob starts basketball camp tomorrow. I guess Jordan and I will hang out together! The church brought in animals this afternoon for our VBS enrollment kickoff. There was a python (GROSS!), a tarantula, a bearded dragon, some kind of rodent, I can't remember it's name and a kangaroo! It was very neat seeing and petting the animals! Thanks for praying for us. Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment