Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Struck Out Wednesday


I got up this morning and went to the YMCA. Natalie really pushed me today and I am SORE! I am so thankful for her. I love meeting with her. Afterward, I went and picked up my dad so we could go to the farmer's market. I am wanting tomatoes so bad! None. Dad didn't get anything either. I did pick up a rabies shot for my dog though while we were out that way. My mom will give it to him tomorrow.
After, I took Jacob to basketball camp and Jordan and I splurged and got our nails painted. She got pink with zebra stripes and I got my usual red with a pretty flower on my big toes. That was fun to do together. My mom usually takes the girls to get them done. I usually just do my own...I am too cheap. I did love seeing Jordan sitting up in the chair so proud and excited to get them done. She now wants fake fingernails. I told her she will have to pay for those on her own!
After we picked Jacob up from basketball camp I took them to the YMCA to swim. They had just jumped in and the lifeguard blew the whistle to get out. It was thundering. Good grief! So we just went home and got ready for church.
My friend told me that Jess is having a great time at Super Summer. I can't wait to hear about her week. She leaves on Monday again for Church Camp. She will be tired after next week!
Scott is very tired today. He has his bad color again tonight. It is kind of a greenish grayish color he gets. He was in bed when I got home at 8:00 watching TV. He did ask me if we could go on a date Friday night. I was so happy. It has been a long time since we have been able to get out just the two of us. We really need the time together. Anyway it will be nice to get out!

No comments:

Post a Comment