Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday again!




Wow!  This week has flown by.  The kids and I have had a fun week, I am sad that Scott has had a very sick week.  He is in bed tonight, has been since about 3:15 or so.  His color is bad tonight.  Hopefully he will start feeling better soon now that this weeks chemo is done.  One more round.  I will be so glad when this is behind us.  
Yesterday the kids and I were going to go to Incredible Pizza in OKC, but changed our plans when we found out some friends were getting together to swim.  We all had a great time!  
I took pictures of my friend Dianna's kids for her.  I am excited for her to see them.  I had a great time taking them and playing with them.  Her kids are beautiful and I had so much fun playing with them.  
Today Jess, Jordan and Jessica's friend Lauren and I went to look for theme night items for Fall's Creek.  We got everything except Christmas night...not sure where we are going to get Christmas clothes in JUNE!  We did get a tie dye kit to make 70's shirts.  Now if you haven't ever tie dyed, you need to at least once.  It is quite a messy project!  We had fun together figuring out what to do.
My mom got back this evening from Equador!  I was so happy to see her!  
Jacob went to the Father Son Campout tonight with Todd and Zachary.  I am thankful they were able to take him since Scott had to miss out.  I know he hates missing this.  He was really looking forward to it.  Next year!  We always try to look on the bright side, but sometimes it is really hard to see.  
Later!  Hugs, Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment