Saturday, June 20, 2009

blah

Ok so if I am keeping it real, I have to write this. I was so mad yesterday. Not at anyone in particular, just our circumstances. I am so tired of all our plans not working out. We tried all week to get up to Fall's Creek to see Jess. Didn't happen. Scott didn't get to come with me to Family Night at VBS and share in my thrill of getting to hold the monkey, he was feeling too sick. Our date last week didn't happen. See what I mean? Scott kept telling me yesterday, go ahead and go on to Fall's Creek without me and I finally had to tell him, it has nothing to do with where we are going, it was just the excitement of speding time together. As a family. Together. I am missing that so much right now. I told a friend yesterday, then I get to feeling guilty for feeling selfish. ARGH! I know it is going to be much worse next week and the weeks to follow before it gets better. I AM MAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment