Friday, July 31, 2009

whew! busy!


We have had a busy whirlwind few days. It has been so good though. I have been working on getting report cards written, a course description written and planning done with the teacher i am going to be working with, Linda Holley. It has been fun, but tiring. Scott has been busy at work trying to get everything lined out for three worship services and two Sunday Schools coming up in August. Our pastor and his wife are out of town, so Scott gets to preach on Sunday. I am very excited about that. He does a great job. I keep forgetting to write about what happened while we were in Bartlesville. Made me so mad...Scott and his dad went into a gun store (imagine that). The worker there made the comment to Scott something like you lookin to buy some hair? Scott said he just stood there a minute. He finally said, I have to beat cancer for that to happen. People say the stupidist things sometimes. I am glad Scott told me after we had left. Kind of a reminder for me and everyone to watch your words and your prejudices. You never know what people have been through or are dealing with. Don't make assumptions and watch what you say. Enough of that soap box! The kids got to go on the sled dog ride today. After they got to play with the snowdogs. It looks like they had a ball. The kids got my love for animals, so they were in heaven getting to play with the puppies! They will be going whale watching next I think. I am sure missing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment