Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wow, Can't Believe it is Saturday AGAIN!




This week flew by. The best news of the week is that my niece, Addison Elizabeth Schooler was born on the 24th at 2:21 San Diego time! She is amazingly beautiful. She is a little squirt, 5 lbs 15 oz! I can hardly wait to get to see her and get my hands on her! It will be a while :(.
The kids went white water rafting today and to a dinner theater tonight. They will be going on a 12 hour safari tomorrow. They are having a ball.
I went to OKC this morning to pick up a few things for school. Then this afternoon went to school and worked until about 7:30. My room is starting to feel like it is coming together. I am really ready for school to start! THat means my kids will be home! YAHOOO! I am sure missing them.
Scott goes in Monday for a CT Scan and an MRI. He will then meet with his oncologist Dr. Toma on Wednesday. We went out to eat this afternoon and I asked if he was nervous. He said he is most nervous about what the neurosurgeon will say about his bone in his neck/back. I am a basket case. Scared doesn't even begin to explain my emotions. I am on the verge of crying all the time. Just so many things to wonder about. Makes my tummy hurt to be honest. I just want everything to be ok, normal. It has been so long since we have felt "normal". I try not to let cancer define who we are, but it is incredibly hard. I know God is in control and has us in His hands. The waiting is so tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment