Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday




Scott and I are having a great time in Dewey. He went to some antique stores with his parents today while I went to my Great Expectations conference. I had a good day. Learned a lot about the brain. I am wiped out tonight though!

I talked to the kids last night. They had a ball panning for gold. They all found some and put it in a container. They rested today. They walked to the store, Fred Meyers, like Walmart. The kids each got a picture frame that says Alaska. They will travel tomorrow, then they will go on a bus safari type thing...really technical I know. They will see lots of animals and get to hike a little. Sounds like fun to me!
Scott is feeling well. His color looks better every day. He has little hairs starting to pop up back on his head. Can't tell what color it is yet. His eyebrows and eyelashes are continuing to fall out. Funny how it all works. I am just so thankful that he is feeling well.

No comments:

Post a Comment