Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Much Better




Scott is so much better this morning. He was feeling pretty lousy again yesterday after chemo. He wanted to work, but just was too nauseous. He came home and slept and was better yesterday evening. He got up this morning and watered, made himself eggs and was off before I knew it. Kinda scared me because I couldn't find him. I called and he had some errands to run so he had headed out early. I am so thankful that he is feeling better.


I did spinning with my trainer Natalie this morning. When she suggested it, I thought no way, I have heard that is awful. It wasn't so bad. I kinda liked it. I sure enjoy getting to be with her. Thanks for working with me Nat!


I am excited to get to spend the day with the Henson's today (our new music minister's wife and kids). They are coming for lunch and just to hang out this afternoon before church.


I think that between our pastor and me, we may have Scott talked into a facebook. He just is not as social. Not a bad thing, just how he is. I told him it would be fun to send each other messages and what not, he said, why don't you just text me!!?? ARGH! So, when you see/talk to him, give him a hard time for me!
My first picture today is of the birds at my parents house inside their flowers. The other is of Jess and their dog, Susie.

No comments:

Post a Comment