Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday











Scott is doing G-R-E-A-T! He worked today and then went to sight in guns with some friends this afternoon. He seems to not be so tired tonight. I think he is getting his strength back. I am so thankful!I worked today.

Got some things together with the other prek teacher I will be working with, Linda Holly. I think we will get along great. She is so nice. We seem to have the same teaching styles and I really enjoy being with her. She has taught several years and I am excited to learn from her! I got some new teaching materials at the big sales yesterday that needed to be laminated. We don't have access to the laminater at school, so I took it up to Mardel's today to laminate. I had 33 feet of lamination! Yikes! I almost have everything cut out. It will be worth it becuase everything will last longer.

The kids are in Fairbanks, Alaska now. They are going to pan for gold tomorrow and go on a riverboat tour. They are excited to get started on all the excursions! They are also going to the real North Pole in the next few days. I told my mom to be sure to take lots of pictures! I am attaching some pics of the kids my mom sent today. Jacob is the always funny guy...wonder who he gets that from!?





No comments:

Post a Comment