Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Life is Good!


John 1:16 From the fullness of His grace we have recieved one blessing after another.
I certainly feel those blessings today. I am so blessed!
I got to text back and forth with the kids tonight! YAHOOOOOO! We never thought to use Jacob's iPod touch to text. He has that free texting feature, so we talked back and forth for about an hour. I am so glad that we got to talk with them. They sound like they are having a good time, but are tired of being in the car. Imagine that, they have been going since a week ago last Sunday!
Scott is feeling really good, very tired still, especially when he doesn't sleep at night, like last night. Pray he will get a good nights rest. Life is better when you are not sleepy!
I got to spend the day with my Aunt Lydia and Uncle Verland today. I helped Aunt Lydia put together a wedding album for Bethany, her grandaughter. I really enjoyed getting to be with them. We got to go eat lunch together and I took them by Scott's office to show off his deer head. They were impressed!
I also got to go to the YMCA with my friend Natalie this morning. My arms feel like they are going to fall off! I think that is supposed to be a good thing??!!! I enjoy getting to work out with her so much! I am going to run in the morning. I was going to go tonight, but I am so tired and I GOT TO TALK TO MY KIDS VIA TEXT!!! Did I mention that!?
Scott goes for a labs tomorrow, then has a CT Scan and an MRI on around the 27th, then a couple days later an appt with Dr. Toma. Still uncertain when he will meet with the neurosurgeon. I try not to dwell on those appts too much. I get nervous and worried. I want all reports to be more than we have hoped for!
Ok, the picture today is of me and Scott on our first date, ironically, it was at IBC to a youth valentines party! This was taken in 1992!

No comments:

Post a Comment