Monday, July 20, 2009

Dewey




Scott and I made it to Dewey. We drove by where my conference will be in Bartlesville. Seems easy to get to. I am very directionally challenged. We are staying at Scott's parent's house. It should be a relaxing week here. I am happy that Scott is getting a break away from doctors and tests and poking. I know he is as well.

I got quite a bit done at school this morning. I made a good dent in the mess in my room. I will feel better once that is all together. I made a huge mess trying to clean out all the kindergarten stuff. I am glad to have things organized.
The kids are having a great time. They have really enjoyed playing in and by the river. I think they may be panning for gold today. I have tried to text a few times but haven't gotten a hold of anyone today.

I got a new iPhone today. Mine kept messing up, so I am glad to get it. No real big news in the last few days. No news is good news I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment