Friday, November 13, 2009

Thankful (thanks Ash!)




So, my sister in law Ashlie, has inspired me to blog about one thing I am thankful for every day from now until Thanksgiving. So here it goes!

I am so thankful for my husband. The last two years I have been faced with the realization that each day is precious and that we are not guarenteed a tomorrow. Scott is my everything and I love him dearly. Through his whole ordeal with cancer (both times!) he faced it with dignity and grace. He is a godly man. He seeks Christ in all he does. He loves me and our children. He puts us first, even when he would rather be hunting! He keeps his promises. If he tells us he will be somewhere, he will. He doesn't change his plans because something bigger or better has come up. He provides for us and more than that sacrifices for us. And he even gave up his hate for cats and let me have one!!! :) Small and silly, but it meant a lot to me! Thank you for all you do for us babe! I love you bunches and bunches!




1 comment:

  1. I agree! Your husband is a GREAT guy!! Love and miss you bunches!

    ReplyDelete