Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thankful Day 5




I am so thankful for my parents. When I think of them I think of sacrifice. They are always giving. They moved from their beautiful home in Pryor to live across the street from us (still beautiful, just not all the land, ponds, etc). They go to all our kids activities with a smile. They were a tremendous help to us when Scott had cancer this last year. They took the kids so many times and never complained.

My parents go on these wonderful vacations and take our kids along. They have been many wonderful places like Florida, Alaska, Colorado, oh they have a ball together. I am so amazed at how they love my kids. The kids will have such amazing memories of them as they grow up!

My parents have also been an amazing example of giving to God and their church. They have both been on mission trips and help at church. They both help at Awanna's and have taught Sunday School.

They have rooted me in a love for God, which I am eternally grateful. They had my brother and me in church everytime the doors were open. They instilled Godly morals and values in me. Thank you for being such amazing examples of God's love in my life.

I love you mom and dad so much! I am so thankful for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment