Monday, November 16, 2009

Thankful Day 4







Today I am thankful for my sweet Jordan girl. Wow, you want to talk about a surprise. Jacob was nine months old when we had the surprise, you are having another baby. I was so uncertain how I could take care of a three year old, an eighteen month old and a newborn at the same time, but guess what? I survived! Jordan has been a joy in our lives since the minute she was born. For the first year or two of her life, she was miss serious. Rarely smiled, but had that look of I am paying attention to everything you are doing and taking this all in look on her face at all times. She was HUGE as a baby! I have this picture of her and all her sweet rolls, I will try to find it and scan it.

Jordan is our happy go lucky, find fun in anything you do kiddo. She smiles now all the time. We laugh when she is playing basketball becuase she always has a smile on her face. We also joke that she could talk to a brick wall!
Jordan is growing into such a Godly young lady. She is such a sweet friend. She never meets a stranger. She is her mamma through and through. Scott teases that she even stands and walks just like me. And, she does.

She is my girlie girl. But she also loves the outdoors! She loves fishing with her Papa!

I am so thankful God put Jordan in our lives!






No comments:

Post a Comment