Saturday, November 14, 2009

Children







Keeping with my Thankful Theme, today I am thankful for my children. But I am going to take a day for each of them.

So, Jessica Elisabeth Schooler, our very big surprise! We had this five year plan after we got married. hehehe! I wanted to finish school and teach year or two before we had kids. Then I wanted to stay home. God had other plans for us. Jess gave us a big, wonderful surprise! We had been married about nine months when we found out we were pregnant with Jess. She has been such a tremendous blessing in our lives. I was so excited when we found out we were having a girl. She was a great baby. She smiled at everyone, never met a stranger.

As she has grown, she has become such a godly young lady. She amazes me at her strong will (in a good way!). She is so responsible. She is a hard worker. She has only made one B in all her school career, and boy do I have a hard time with that B. It was not a fair B! :( She is a good friend. She is loyal and true! She is a good babysitter to Miss Emily.
I am so thankful for my sweet Jess the Mess!






No comments:

Post a Comment