Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful Day 14

I am so thankful for the sacrifice that my God made for me by sending Jesus to die on the cross to save me from all my sins. I am so unworthy of His love, yet He loves me. I pray that each of you have a personal relationship with Him. Here are the ABC's of how to have a relationship with you.
* Admit you are a sinner. Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death (everlasting punishment).
No sin is allowed in heaven
*Believe that Jesus died on the cross and that He rose again. His blood was shed to pay for your sins. 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures. Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
*Choose to trust Jesus alone for the forgiveness of sins. Romans 10:13 Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
John 3:18 Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

When you believe in Christ you are a Son of God, God forgives you of all your sins. He then promises you a home in heaven forever. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to contact me. Each of you are precious to not only me, but most importantly to Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment