Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thankful Day 10

I am thankful for my and my children's school We are a part of a school that is small, about 400 students from PreK-8th grade. I am thankful that the kids are sheltered from much of the junk that goes on in the world. They are able to keep some innocence and I am forever grateful for that!

The teachers at Grove are amazing. They love teaching and it shows. They take the time to get to know the kids and develop relationships with them. They push our kids academically and the kids amaze me with their test scores.

I consider it an honor to teach at our school. The teachers I work with are amazing people. I call them all friends. I have a Godly principal and superintendant who are so supportive. They guide and direct and are such a help!

I am so thankful for our school and each person who is a part. No job is too small or menial! Each person at our school has a love for kids and it really shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment