Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thankful Day 8











I am so thankful for Scott's brothers and their families. Scott's brother Don and his wife Kim and their boys Greer and Grayson live in Norman. They love their family and are very involved in lots of activities to make their children well rounded. They love sports and their church. My kids enjoy spending the time we get to with them. Don and Kim are very dedicated parents. They put their children first in everything they do. They are hard workers at their job and good at it. I am proud of them.

Gary and Ashlie and sweet baby Addison live in San Diego, where they moved in May. We miss them so much. Gary is a radiology resident at USD. Gary and Ashlie are special to us for many reasons. One that I will forvever be grateful for is that Gary helped get everything moving so quickly in March when Scott was rediagnosed with cancer. He answered all our questions and was such a help. Ashlie is such a wonderful mom and such a dear friend. Gary and Ashlie have made family such a priority. I am proud of that! She and Gary love the Lord and seek to serve Him. I don't know what I would do without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment