Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thankful...Day 3







I am thankful today for....Jacob! My Sweet boy. When Jess was about 18 months old, we decided we wanted to try to have another baby. Not long after, we found out we were pregnant with Jacob. While I was pregnant with him, we moved to Valdosta, Georgia, where he was born. Jacob was a huge baby! He smiled when he was about four days old. I remember sitting with him in the rocker and he looked right up in my eyes and smiled. I thought it was just gas. But then he did it again. I yelled for my mom, who was staying with us and helping, and she came and he did it again. He has been smiling since. Definately a mamma's boy!


As Jacob has grown, he too has become a Godly young man. He is a friend to all and strives to make sure everyone is included. I am so proud of him about that. He seems to always root for the underdog. He has such a tender heart for little kids. I really see him doing something with children when he grows up.


Jacob wants to be just like his daddy. He loves hunting and fishing. He is an avid sports fan! I am so thankful for my Jake the Snake!






No comments:

Post a Comment