Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankful Day 7


I am thankful for my brother Rudy. He is an amazing person, who has overcome some major hurdles in his life. I am so proud of him. Rudy is a drug and alchohol recovery counselor in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I wish he lived closer. I really miss him!

Rudy is four years younger than me. I think we about drove my parents crazy growing up with all the fighting we did! Boy did we ever fight. I remember having knock down drag out fights! We were and are very close though!

Rudy loves fishing! Loves is probably not a strong enough word for it! And he is very good at it! He also shares my love for cats. I guess it is hereditary! Rudy is an amazing cook. He loves cooking for us when we are together. And even though I love giving him a hard time about his cooking, I really like it (just not when it sets my mouth on fire bro, easy on the pepper and tobasco!).

Rudy is an amazing uncle. My kids adore him! He is so good with them and he is fun for them to be around. He takes time to play with them and get to know them.

I am so thankful God gave me my brother. Life would be so dull without him!

No comments:

Post a Comment