Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sweet Baby Addison











So, my big news for the week is that I FINALLY got to meet my new niece Addison. She is beautiful and sweet and perfect! I was so happy to see Ashlie. We have not seen each other since May, which seemed like an eternity. I was so relieved to see her that I started bawling...so did she though! It is going to be strange going to Thanksgiving without Gary and Ash. Scott's mom and dad and brother Don and his family and my mom and dad came to our house on Sunday to meet Addison as well. We had a great time together. Thanks Don and Margie for the pizza and drinks and thanks mom and dad for the ice cream and yummy blackberry cobbler.

I am so thankful that it is fall break. I have had a stressful week at school the last week or so. When you think about me pray for me. I have a situation that I can not tell about,but it is not fun and very stressful. Pray I am Christlike in all I do and say and that others will see Christ through me.
The kids are doing great! All three are playing basketball now. Jacob will have football overlap for a few weeks. Which means our lives will be super busy. I love it though! Jess is doing yearbook this year. She had to sell ads. I remember doing that. She is really enjoying it. She is in band again for the last year. Makes me a little sad. Ok, a lot...she will be going to the high school next year. Wow, where does time go? Jordan is loving fifth grade. She has an amazing teacher this year. She is in band as well. Hard to believe she is old enough to play school ball this year. Jacob is also in band and is taking guitar this year. A college student from church is teaching him and I am amazed at how far he has come!
Scott has been busy hunting. He has not gotten a deer this year. He is about ready to go crazy I think! He and Jacob have been out several times. Jacob actually got a shot at a deer, but missed. :(
We don't have any big plans for break. I hope to go to the pumpkin patch at some point. I hate that they are only open on the weekends.
Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment