Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wow, Wednesday







This is week is flying by. Jacob has football practice three nights a week, Scott and I had a dinner Monday night, church was tonight. This is a busy week. The kids have a band night tomorrow night to get their books. Friday night is Jacob's welcome to the youth group dinner. Saturday is OBU move in day, whew!

Sunday is going to be amazing. Our church is going to begin having three worship services and two sunday schools. We moved into our new church about a year and a half ago and have already outgrown our new building. God is at work at IBC Shawnee and if you are looking for a church, give us a try. We have an amazing pastor who unashamadly preaches God's word.
Scott moved his appointment with the neurosurgeon to next Friday. I will be glad to know what he has to say. He gave himself a haircut a few days ago. It is coming in, dark now as well as white. Still more white than black. He is also getting eyebrows and eyelashes again.
The kids seem to be liking school. They have already have gomework. We are very thankful for their school. It is probably the closest thing you can get to a private school in a public school. We have just over 400 students Pre-K through 8th grade. There are amazing teachers that really love the kids. I feel so blessed that they are there.
Jess is babysitting every day after school. She is doing a great job. She is watching a kindergartner named Emily. She is such a cute and funny little girl.
I am finally feeling like we are getting in the groove of school in my class. I now have 19 pre-k students. They definitely keep me on my toes.
I am so ready for my parents to come home! They should be home in about two weeks. I know they have had a great time. I can't wait to see all their pictures.
Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment