Sunday, August 9, 2009

Two More Hours!

I am so excited to go pick up my kids! Only two hours til they are back with us. Scott and I had a great time in Ft. Worth. We went to Cabelas three times! I got to go to Sam Moon and got a purse, wallet and two necklace/earring sets. We went to eat Friday night and stayed at a really nice Marriot Golf Club. Too bad neither of us golf! It was so nice to get away together stress free. Saturday we went to Grapevine and saw Julie and Julia and shopped a little. I was on a mission to get a pair of black capris for school. I found them at Marshalls. We then headed home. I got my class list. I have 18 in my class. 10 girls and 8 boys. I have always been boy heavy so this will be interesting! I am very excited to get started on Wednesday. Two more hours, may be the longest two hours of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment