Sunday, August 16, 2009

Grandparents

We are so blessed. Our children have amazing grandparents. I was thinking about that last night before I fell asleep. What would we do without them?! They love our kids so much. Thank you for helping us out parents! It has been amazing to be helped with school supplies, clothes, shoes and groceries! Last week I had a big uh oh. I accidentaly left open our deep freeze. It is a huge commercial upright deal. The latch didn't catch and the lock prevented it from closing. We lost EVERYTHING. Several roasts, hamburger meat, ribs, and several things I had made ahead of time and froze to make life easier once school started. That just made me sick. Grandma and grandpa came yesterday and helped us out by buying groceries. Thank you. Thank you all for loving our kids. Nana and Papa, thank you for taking the kids to Alaska. What a sacrifice! Five weeks! They had a ball. They will cherish that time with you all forever! We love you all bunches and bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment