Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Break!

















































The last few weeks have been a whirlwind. I have tried so hard to stop and enjoy each moment. My sister in law Ashlie and I were talking today about Jess graduating 8th grade this year. It is so amazing how fast time goes. Just yesterday we were celebrating her first Christmas. Now this is the last before she is in high school. Everyone tells you how fast your kids growing up happens, and they are so right. I want to savor each moment I have with my kids. They will be grown before I know it!

We have had a great time at our performances we have attended. My prek had their performance Tuesday night. They did such a good job! I was worried they would get scared and not sing out, but nope! They sang loud and proud! All three kids band performance was Thursday night. They all did a great job.

Last weekend was our church's performance. I had been sick the whole week before. I missed the Friday night performance, actually I sat in the crowd and listened while Jordan sang in her part. I was able to sing good enough on Saturday and Sunday. It was a beautiful performance. Four of our staff members sang I Have Seen the Light. It was fabulous! They are so talented.

We also had our church staff Christmas Party this last week. I love getting together with the staff. They are so amazing. We are so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful staff.
I have been busy making peanut butter balls and oreo balls. I am also going to try a taco chex mix recipe. I haven't made chex mix in a long time! The kids love it.I was really proud of Jacob this week. He played his guitar for our youth groups praise and worship time. He takes guitar from one of our college students. He has picked it up really fast and enjoys it a lot. We are proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment